Ben moved to New Zealand in 1997 and is graduating from the University of Otago in 2006.
WeCare Health clinicians provide a wide range of sexual health services ranging from contraception, family planning, and management of a sexually transmitted disease.
- Diagnosis and management of STDs, (chlamydia, gonorrhoea, herpes, syphilis, HIV, Hep C, genital warts)
- Screening test
- Contraception including subsidised condom, injectable depo, implants, and IUDs
- Advice on sexuality and gender issues
- Referrals for ACC and non-ACC sexual abuse counseling
- PReP for high-risk HIV patients