Ben moved to New Zealand in 1997 and is graduating from the University of Otago in 2006.
Hire your employees with confidence!
Pre-employment medical helps you assess the suitability of a person for the job and help you meet the legal obligations.
Pre-employment medical has been proven to minimise recruitment and training costs, as well as reducing lost time on the job due to injuries and accidents.
The exam helps you:
- Determine whether a candidate is ‘fit for work’.
- Identify pre-existing medical conditions so that they not attributed to your workplace.
- Check for any drug and alcohol use.
- Protect your from legal liability by recording health status of your existing employees.
Pre-employment assessments can include any or all of the following:
- Health questionnaire
- Blood pressure
- Grip strength and physical flexibility
- Lung function test
- Hearing test
- Vision test
- Cardiovascular assessment
- Biological testing
- Blood tests for chemical exposure
- Drug and alcohol testing