COVID Alert Level 2 Lockdown UPDATE 08/9/2021
Dear our valued patients
1. Opening Hour Update
- WeCare Wigram open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 10am to 4pm. Sunday open only for travel and unwell COVID swabs (prebooked).
- WeCare Lincoln open 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
2. General Measure
- Everyone (staff and patients) who use our service will be required to wear mask and keep 2m social distancing.
- Everyone is also required to scan the QR code or record on sheet behind reception on arrival
- Patients can book both in-person and virtual appointments via ManageMyHealth or phone
- We like to encourage patients to book Virtual appointments as much as it is feasible. To encourage this, we will provide our virtual service at a lower charge of $36 for a 15min GP appt (phone or video)
- Nursing service will go back to normal
- We will have limited seating in our waiting room due to social distancing requirement. Please bring only one whanau/support person with you.
- If you arrive early please wait in your car and come in to the clinic at your appointment time
- If you have any viral symptom (e.g. fever, sore throat, runny nose) AND in the last 14 days, visited Auckland, or worked/stayed in MIQ or live in the same household with a person that fulfils this criteria, please call us first or book a Same Day Call Back.
5. COVID19 Swabbing Book Here
- It is important to keep encouraging swabbing of symptomatic people – this is the only way we pick up community transmission
- We will continue to provide Symptomatic and Travel Swabs from the Carpark at Wigram.
- GP/RN will also offer swabs opportunistically during consultations.
6. COVID19 Vaccination
At alert level 2, COVID vaccines will be given differently:
- At Wigram, the vaccination clinic will move to room 6, but we will continue to utilise the outside area and the fire exit for registration and observation.
- At Lincoln, the vaccination clinic will move to a new premises in the corner next to the WeCare Pharmacy