COVID Traffic Light RED 24/01/2022
Dear our valued patients
As per NZ Government Guidelines, we are now at Traffic Light Red as of 24/1/2022. Please refer to the government website.
1. Opening Hour Update
- WeCare Wigram open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 10am to 4pm.
- WeCare Lincoln open 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
2. General Measure
- Everyone (staff and patients) who use our service will be required to wear mask and keep social distancing.
- Everyone is also required to scan the QR code or record on sheet behind reception on arrival
- Patients can book both in-person and virtual appointments via ManageMyHealth or phone
- We like to encourage patients to book Virtual appointments as much as it is feasible. To encourage this, we will provide our virtual service at a lower charge of $45 for a 15min GP appt (phone or video)
- Nursing will remain as normal
- We will have limited seating in our waiting room due to social distancing requirement. Please bring only one whanau/support person with you.
- If you arrive early please wait in your car and come in to the clinic at your appointment time
- If you have any viral symptom (e.g. fever, sore throat, runny nose) AND in the last 14 days, visited the Location of Interest, or worked/stayed in MIQ or live in the same household with a person that fulfils this criteria, please call us first or book a Same Day Call Back.
5. COVID19 Swabbing
- It is important to keep encouraging swabbing of symptomatic people – this is the only way we pick up community transmission
- We will continue to provide Symptomatic and Travel Swabs from the Carpark at Wigram.
- GP/RN will also offer swabs opportunistically during consultations.