Services we provide include:
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug & alcohol testing
- ACC injury management
- Back to work rehabilitation
- Same day appointment for acute illness & injury
- Flu vaccination
As our valued corporate client, you will have a dedicated contact who prioritises your patients to ensure they are seen quickly, and who also liaises directly with you. Our clinicians are also more than happy to speak with employers directly as required.
If there is any delay with return to work, our clinicians along with our allied health team can develop a tailored return to work program for your staff.
We provide same day appointments for any injury and illness, which means more timely access for your staff and less disruption to your business. We have all essential services located in one handy location including X-ray, blood tests, physiotherapy and pharmacy, meaning that our care delivery is timely and well coordinated.
Hire your employees with confidence!
Pre-employment medical helps you assess the suitability of a person for the job and help you meet the legal obligations.
Pre-employment medical has been proven to minimise recruitment and training costs, as well as reduce lost time on the job due to injuries and accidents.
The exam helps you:
- Determine whether a candidate is ‘fit for work’.
- Identify pre-existing medical conditions so that they are not attributed to your workplace.
- Check for any drug and alcohol use.
- Protect yourself from legal liability by recording the health status of your existing employees.
Pre-employment assessments can include any or all of the following:
- Health questionnaire
- Blood pressure
- Grip strength and physical flexibility
- Lung function test
- Hearing test
- Vision test
- Cardiovascular assessment
- Biometric testing
- Blood tests for chemical exposure
- Drug and alcohol testing